Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Micellar Water Love

My love for Micellar water goes way back to when I picked up my first bottle of Bioderma in Italy about 5 years ago, it was an easy way to remove all my make up without resorting to face wipes. Nowadays there are so many Micellar waters on the market and Bioderma is much more widely stocked world-wide. Gone are the days of me stocking up on any trip to Europe and roping in my friends mum to bring bottles over from Italy whenever she paid a visit to London. 
























1. Garner Micellar Cleansing Water. I have gone through multiple bottles of this product since I first bought it last year. It's really affordable and easy to get hold of in drugstores and supermarkets. It removes all my makeup swiftly and easily and is perfume and alcohol free. You don't need to rub your skin but it does take a little more work to remove mascara, it works really well with my sensitive skin. It literally feels like water on the skin, and when used with a good eye makeup remover when wearing a lot of eye makeup, and a toner it does remove all my makeup quickly and easily. As far as I'm aware Garnier do not test on animals so this product makes me happy. 

2. Botanical Micellar 2in1 Cleansing Solution All Bright. This product is really affordable and easy to get a hold of if you're in the UK. It's fragrance, alcohol and soap free so it really does feel lovely on my sensitive skin, leaving my skin looking bright and feeling hydrated. It is full of natural goodness and I feel like there aren't too many chemicals in this product, I have to say this product is definitely my favourite to use from the 3, the only drawback is it isn't available in Australia and I find the wide opening unpractical for dispensing product on a cotton pad. It removes all  makeup just as well as the other products and for the price and the naturalness of the product, if you live in the UK pick this up and give it a try!

3. Bioderma H2O Micellar Solution. This has been one of my all time favourite beauty products which I have gone back to for years. This really is the strongest makeup remover out of these 3 products, it's fragrance free and works beautifully with my sensitive skin without leaving my skin feeling dehydrated. This would have been my favourite product but I've recently found out that Bioderma test on animals which I really think is unacceptable in this day and age. I am trying to be more mindful in every aspect of my life and I will no longer be purchasing Bioderma products unless they review their testing on animals. I have a rabbit and he's the love of my life, just the thought of anyone testing beauty products on him makes me want to cry, I am so disappointed by Bioderma.

Anyway ending this post on a positive note I would love to know of any other Micellar waters I could try as I am clearly addicted and would love to test some more! 


 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top