Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

Berry

This is one of my go-to outfits of this winter which I've literally been wearing to death. I'm not a great fan of colour but these jeans are dark enough for me to love and they are the 'leigh' style from Topshop which I've now collected in three colours.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Black Pleather Jacket with Fur Collar - Topshop, Grey Jumper - Topshop, Berry Leigh Jeans - Topshop, Glittery Boots - Topshop, Watch - Michael Kors, Necklace - Dogeared, Bracelet - Forever 21, Rings - Asos

I love mixing gold and silver jewellery and mixing black and grey tones in different textures.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Have the jeans and the jacket, love them. My jacket is kinda small on the shoulders though, does it stretch after a while? You've great style, wanna follow your blog but you don't have a follow button? x

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top