Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

Crazy Cat Lady

So I'm at home in Devon now for Christmas so expect a Christmassy post tomorrow. It's my birthday on the 28th but hopefully I'll manage to do a couple of posts before I head to Moscow.
I've been a bit naughty whilst Christmas shopping and I have managed to also pick up a lot of things for myself. I spotted this cat blouse in Forever 21 and fell in love, I love sheer blouses and I love cats so it's a match made in heaven!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It also has a cut out shoulder detail which reminds me of Miu Miu.

Photobucket

I wore it with my favourite studded pumps and another new purchase, this Zara Parka.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope everyones having a lovely Christmas time, I love Christmas and I am enjoying spending mine at home with the family and cats.

xoox

3 comments:

  1. beaut kitty top and those italy photos are gorgeous! have a good christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cat top, wish i had a F21 near me. i keep debating whether to get those shoes or not, think im gonna bite the bullet and get them now :)
    have a lovely christmas!

    Laura x

    somewhereinmanchester.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. where's your coat from? it looks dead cosy xxx

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top