Pages

Friday 20 November 2009

Time after time I told myself I've got nothing to lose

Today I'm feeling absolutely rough... terrible hangover and look awful, so I'm going to post a few pictures of myself on a better day to cheer myself up haha. These are by Sophie who manages to make me look amazing in her photos somehow...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last night was so much fun, was so pleased to spend the night with Claire who I always have so much fun with and who I miss so much, I drank far too much however and insisted on waking up my flat when I got home, wrapping my head in masking tape and crawling around on the floor. Oh dear.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In other news Claire and I waited at a premiere last night however I got no decent pictures but we met Zac Efron, who appeared to be void of any personality. Brilliant.

Fred is my skype bessie and my life counsiller.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top