Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2009

lets get down in barcelona, tonight we're dancing like no tomorrow

Tonight I got a much needed dose of live music in the form of The Plastiscines at the Camden Barfly. We decided on the spur of the moment to go and I'm really glad we did as they performed such a lively show. Their energy was infectious, their songs were catchy and good to dance to and every one of them is absolutely beautiful. Not to mention their good dress sense and lovely French accents. Overall whats not to love?!

Photobucket

'I'm a bitch, when I brush my teeth, I'm a bitch walking down the street...'

ps im officially poor. God knows how I'm gunna survive for the three weeks until I go home. All i know is a free night out tomorrow at China Whites is certainly helping my situation...

1 comment:

  1. luckyluckyluckyyou :)
    they're awesome
    love,
    poor little rich girl x

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top