Pages

Thursday 12 November 2009

Sad day.

Don't leave me Luella!

AFTER the announcement yesterday by Luella Bartley that her Luella label had ceased trading, the designer has now begun the process of seeking a new backer in order to continue her eponymous label. Club 21, the brand's global licensee for ready-to-wear and accessories since 2003, announced yesterday that it had reluctantly "taken the decision not to invest further in its relationship with Luella Bartley Limited."
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/091110-luella-ceases-trading.aspx

I love Luella!! One of my favourite designers definitely, love the whimsical doll like designs and the use of prints and fabrics. I really hope this doesn't mean the end :(

luella alexa chung Pictures, Images and Photos

This along with Gemma Ward leaving modelling, whats going on in the world...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed she can find another backer! We can't let this happen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thanks for letting me know it was your friend who took that photo on my blog - i've linked it to her flickr now :)
    Love your blog (and hers too!)
    I'm also gutted about Luella. I'm sure that someone will step up and back her though, she has sucha strong celebrity following

    xx

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top