Pages

Saturday 7 November 2009

Something filled up my heart with nothing...

Stella Mccartney's collaberation with Gap Kids makes me wish I could shrink, the clothes are amazing and the ad campaign is enchanting! Ducks, foxes, rabbits what more could you want?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shot by Ryan McGinley, of whom my opinion is constantly changing. I really liked his older work however I was disappointed by his recent exhibition in London. But his images for Stella Mccartney have been consistently striking and completely different to the body of work I saw at his exhibition; I'll just have to wait to see what he does next!

Photobucket

xoxo

ps. WHAT THE FUCK IS NEWSSSS?!!? my news essay is going awfully! I hate writing essays and I'm just not in the right frame of mind today :/

1 comment:

  1. Hi, a while ago you commented on my blog asking who a photographer was and just to let you know the pictures were taken by Lina Scheynius.
    http://www.linascheynius.com/
    Thankyou for reading my blog!

    Maddy Rose
    http://www.pennilesswithonlycharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top