Pages

Thursday 12 November 2009

caught in a bad romance

My life is officially cursed as of these past few days. At least I'm seeing the funny side of it now. Last night literally had a breakdown and only slept for 3 hours. Now I've had my tutorial and it went well and handed in my essay I'm just glad its all over.

I love lady gaga. What an absolute babe!



You've got to love her for just being completely wild. Although her face looks odd in this video somehow. I still love her!

Heres some boring photobooth stuff of my life updates, new clothes, hair, nails and muffins mmmm!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. is that heart on your finger a tattoo or drawn? either way it's really cute.
    i love all the different coloured cake cases!! also really cute :) x

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top