Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

We booked our wedding venue today!

As I'm writing this post I can't wipe the smile off my face, I woke up this morning full of nervous energy as today I had a meeting to book our wedding venue. I feel so happy and overwhelmingly excited, I can't believe in exactly 18 months, on 17th September 2016 I will be marrying my best friend and most amazing man I've ever met. Our venue is beyond perfect, Robbie and I both dream of living in the countryside and we were sure we wanted a country wedding, but we just couldn't get our heads around the logistics. We've found the loveliest old fashioned Australian country-style venue, set in beautiful gardens with a private beach and views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, just 15 minutes outside of the centre of Sydney. It's in Sydney Harbour National Park and is surrounded by beautiful trees full of kookaburras, it feels so tranquil, you wouldn't believe the city is just a stones throw away.






























(How handsome is my man? I'm biased I know...) Anyway this was really just a post to share our exciting news and keep you updated with our wedding plans. The venue is called Atholl Hall if anyone lives in Sydney and is interested and I would love to know anyones recommendations or advice on wedding planning too! 

 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top