Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

It's all in the details.

Please excuse this poor excuse for an outfit post, I really wanted to shoot this outfit as it really sums up what I wear on a day to day basis, but I'm currently going through a bit of a hair transition and I really don't like how my hair's looking in photos at the moment. Anyway, I reach daily for a pretty much black, white and grey colour palette, playing with textures and shapes. I know what I like and what works for me and I just love monochrome looks.











I'm really into luxe basics, I'm pretty obsessed with plain white and grey shirts and chunky knits. I sound pretty boring I know but I just prefer to dress simply these days. I mainly seem to shop at Topshop, Zara, Country Road and Gap for my basics, and then add some more expensive pieces from Net-a-Porter.




As you can see, my hair is a work in progress at the moment. I'm trying to get it all one length and back to a colour similar to my natural dark brown, however because of the bleach and the Australian sun it doesn't seem to want to stay dark at all. I will go for a trim and a tone soon, really I just need to be patient but it's so hard! 


Jumper - Topshop, Shirt - Country Road, Faux Leather Pants - Zara, Boots - Isabel Marant @ Net-a-Porter,  Watch - Michael Kors.

 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that look! be patient with the hair and it shall pay off!

    xo Cassandre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I'm really trying, I'm starting to notice the difference already :) x

      Delete


Back to Top