Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Are you scared to wear your heart out on your sleeve?

This week has been so busy for me, and it looks like it's going to be this way for the foreseeable future, with my dissertation and final project taking up so much of my time as well as working to pay my rent and build up my portfolio. I love being busy but I just wish I would start feeling better as my energy is seriously lacking!
Got a fun weekend ahead of me, I'm going to see the Alabama Shakes tonight and going for a girlie night out tomorrow night!
Heres an outfit I photographed of a gorgeous Dixi Maxi Dress!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress - Dixi, Shoes - Asos, Belt - Vintage.

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. That dress is so lovely. I would so buy that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so gorgeous! Love this outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so so nice! It looks amazing on you. Seriously loving your belt too :)

    Chloe x
    chloehford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the dress!
    And jealous of the fact you're seeing Alabama Shakes, fell in love with them the first time I heard them. April and the release of their debut needs to hurry up!!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you look lovely! The dress is so unusual and so gorgeous.

    Emily Wears Things
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING <3 your hair is pure perfection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is absolutely amazing :) Love the combination of the dress and shoes. xx

    http://beabops.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I'm obsessed with this dress. like really. obsessed.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw the Alabama Shakes on Wednesday and they were wonderful! I hope you enjoyed them.

    That dress is ever so charming. I may have to break my spending ban for when it appears on Dixi.

    Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress, I love dots ! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is so stunning! Love your hair also!

    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this dress too. Fab outfit posts. Glad i've found and followed ;)

    Mel www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness, i love this dress! chiffon maxi's are amazing!

    i've just got a burgandy/red skirt like this which i'm going to upload soon!

    ps. we do the same course at university, apart from i study at leeds! how unusual haha!

    followed you!
    www.sjaynepearson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top