Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2009

skinny love

Today I found out that House of Harlow, Nicole Ritchies jewellery range is launching on Asos soon, so finally we can get out hands on it in the UK. I'm so so excited! I absolutely love the statement cuffs and rings. They're perfect for updating plain tshirts with leggings or cut off shorts.

Photobucket

Alsoo Im ridiculously addicted to painting my nails atm and my current favourite nail varnish is a matte grey colour by Barry M, it was only £3 and its so so good. I plan to buy a cute pastel colour next, maybe a green or a pink colour.

This weeks going to be very busy, today I've just been relaxing with my family as my grandparents are visiting but they go home on wednesday ]: but tomorrow i have to start working hard at my project and start to process and develop the black and white 35mm film i took on friday. Then I'm hoping to meet up with my friend Tom whos at Plymouth uni and shoot with him for Friday or Saturday. I plan to recreate one of his crazy dreams including tonnes of multi-coloured feathers which should be fun.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top