Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser

Let me start this post by making the bold statement, this cleanser is easily my favourite of all time. I have been going through this citrus scented treat so quickly, because I've been using it both morning and evenings most days and I actually look forward to cleansing ever since this arrived in my life. 



























Origins has been a brand I've loved for a long time now, with ethics that I've always admired. Recently as they've started selling their products in China they can no longer say that they don't test on animals, and this has thrown me into a bit of a dilemma. I use a number of their products and have done for years, I just wish companies would stand up to China and either not sell there, or make an effort to make a change in their legislations. I would love to know whether this has changed your views of Origins as a brand and what you think about China's animal testing rules.


Back to the cleanser it claims to be a 'multi-tasking scrub cleanser, instantly waking up the skin with energising Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean. Gentle grains smooth and refine. Skin looks radiant and refreshed.' I'm not sure about those claims, all I know is it really does wake me up in the morning when I use this in the shower, and I'm a sucker for anything citrus scented. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dehydrated and I really like the feel of the exfoliating beads, they're extremely gentle and leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. 

I will definitely be repurchasing this because I can't remember the last time I've been so in love with a product, and anything that helps me feel more awake in the morning has to be a keeper!

 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg


1 comment:

  1. i love having one or two big splurge go-to's for my beauty routine. this looks like such an invigorating cleanser; i like the packaging too :)

    love your blog. now following!

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top