Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

Blogs I'm loving currently

I love to read blog recommendations and it's always so exciting when you find a new blog which you love. As soon as I discover a new blog I binge read so many posts and I'm always on the lookout for new blogs to add to my Bloglovin feed. One of the most important parts about blogging is the shared creativity and positivity, and I think sharing the love is something which shouldn't be forgotten. There are just so many blogs around these days and it can be really difficult to find ones which are new and inspiring so these kind of posts are some of my favourites to read. 



























1. From Roses. This is a blog I have followed for years now, and one I still click onto almost daily, when I've been really busy and have lots of posts to catch up on I look forward to catching up on Rebecca's musings. I love the simple layout and the beautifully shot images Rebecca serves up daily with a wide range of content. I really feel like I can relate to her point of view, since we're a similar age and have similar interests, and I always find myself envious of her interior style and stationery collection. Her dog Bella is also possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. 


2. Ghost Parties. I'm sure most of you already follow Kate's beautiful blog, watching her style her flat has been amazing, she really does have impeccable taste. I'm envious of a lot of her furniture and always find myself inspired by her DIY efforts. Her blog is so professional and clean looking and she really is a social media pro, with everything in-keeping with her personal style and point of view. I've also really enjoyed her travel posts, I love blogs that mix it up and include lots of different content. 

3. Bless the Weather. If you're looking for a unique, eclectic collection of posts including beautiful photography and lots of creativity as well as personal posts then look no further. Siobhan's blog makes me feel so nostalgic, as she is based in London, where I lived for 6 years and she recently visited Devon, where my family now live, both places which I miss immensely now that I live here in Sydney. Siobhan posts such lovely personal posts as well as mixtape's and her beautiful photography work, I really recommend checking out her blog if you haven't already. 

4. Live Simply. This one has been a relatively recent find, and I was so excited when I first discovered this great blog. I have been making an effort to live more cleanly and have been becoming increasingly interested in cutting chemicals out of my life and Kristen's blog managed to answer all of my questions and be filled with beautiful inspiring images. Kirsten isn't extreme and everything she writes about seems attainable and not too out there compared to some healthy living blogs, there are lots of contributors to this blog so there is so much content to check out and be inspired by. 

5. Sincerely Jules. I've been following this blog for as long as I can remember and I would make the bold statement that this has been my favourite personal style blog for a long time now. Jule's has that effortlessly chic style that so many of us would love to be able to achieve, and I am beyond jealous of her wardrobe. She has a collection of Isabel Marant shoes and designer bags that are completely drool worthy, and I cannot fault any outfit she puts together.

I would love to know what your favourite blogs are and whether you follow these lovely ladies already!

 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top