Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

ISABEL MARANT

I have coveted the Isabel Marant Beslay boots for about three years now, and they've been on my net-a-porter wish list for a long time. When I saw them for 50% off in the net-a-porter sale I just had to seize the opportunity, with the surprising encouragement from my boyfriend too I didn't need much persuasion. After a nightmare trying to retrieve them from DHL they are now in my possession and I am completely in love!


I'm sure I'm not alone in having wish lists on every luxury site, checking daily 'whats new' although rarely being able to justify spending money on such things. Since I've left London I've been shopping a lot less, and I've learnt that material possessions just can't make you happy. I've also been thinking much more about shopping ethically and the theory 'buy less, spend more' as throwaway fashion and its worrying affects on the environment is something that has been concerning me since my journalism days at university. 



Not only are these boots beautiful but they're so comfortable and it's clear to see that they are well made and designed. This blog has grown up and evolved with me, although I think there will be less fashion related posts on here I will be sharing new pieces I collect and my favourite designers. These boots are still available on net-a-porter here however for some reason they only have 40% off now.



  photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg




No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top