Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Good hair

I have been on a quest for good hair since mid-October when I decided that my bleached to near death broken pastel locks needed some serious rehab. I've never been one to spend a lot of money on my hair, and being blessed with naturally thick voluminous hair I didn't realise the importance of haircare until I became addicted to bleach. A combination of bleaching and lack of maintenance resulted in my hair snapping from the middle and losing a lot of it's volume. Unfortunately being unhappy with your hair, however shallow and fickle, really does make you feel quite rubbish, and I am still on a mission to get my hair back into shape.




These Kerastase Resistance products were my first venture into high-end haircare, I bought them on recommendation from my hairdresser and as soon as I started using the three of these products I could tell a difference in the texture and fullness of my hair. It has stopped my hair feeling brittle and candyfloss like and for the first time in probably a year, made my hair feel less like hay and more like hair. 


I have been using the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer for about 6 months now, using it once every 2-3 weeks and it really has improved the texture and bounce of my stressed out locks. I'm not very good at sticking to any kind of routine so it really does vary how often I apply this, but I leave it on for a good fews hours and can instantly feel the difference! 


These Matrix Biolage Keratindose products I bought  because I forgot my Kerastase products when I went away for christmas, although they were quite nourishing and improved the texture of my hair I much prefer the Kerastase products. I wouldn't repurchase these, but I did finish them off and they did the job.

I would love recommendations on miracle hair treatments for damaged hair! Next on my list to try is Bumble and Bumble products as I've been eyeing them up for a while! 

 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top