Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

Looking forward to a Queensland Christmas

Christmas for me now I live in Sydney, Australia is a very different time to what I've been used to growing up in the UK. It's the heat of summer here at the moment which is the biggest difference, around Christmas it's really hot and for me it's difficult to feel festive when it isn't cold outside. I can't complain about swimming every afternoon in November but it's only going to be my second Christmas here and it takes some getting used to!  









Christmas is a family affair where Robbie and I take a road trip to Queensland to spend time with his sister's and brother in law, niece and nephew, mum and aunts and uncles which is always lovely. This year we've both been working really hard so I'm looking forward to spending time off together and now I'm much more settled here I'm looking forward to getting into the Christmas spirit. I've been so lucky to have met Robbie whose family are all the most lovely welcoming people who I've ever met and have made my move over here so much easier. Here are some 35mm photos of our recent trip to beautiful Queensland. 

































If you like my photography please check out my flickr, website and instagram all of which are regularly updated with what I've been shooting!

 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg


No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top