Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

New Things

I have no exciting or witty title for this post, the word 'haul' bugs me, and I don't often shop so you won't see these posts often but these are some new things I've bought recently. I'm currently in the UK with my amazing family who I haven't seen for 11 months, I'm so so happy to be reunited with my loved ones. I rarely have time to shop in Australia and I prefer shopping here in the UK so you will probably see a few more posts similar to this in the next few weeks.

These are all things I've had my eye on for a really long time, but something about being on holiday puts me in the mood for shopping so I finally picked these up. I've of course seen Zoeva make-up brushes popping up all over the blogging and youtube world for months, and after seeing them on one of my favourite blogs, From Roses, (check out the blogpost here), I finally decided I needed to order the Rose Gold Deluxe Set. They worked out as under £50 including shipping which I think is amazing value for such great quality brushes. 



The brushes are completely beautiful and I've never owned so many make-up brushes so I've been so excited to try them out. I may write a full review of them in the future but some of my favourite bloggers have reviewed them, including Zoella, Suzie at Hello October, and Lily Pebbles. With recommendations from all of my favourite bloggers and with the brushes working out at around £5 each I just couldn't resist!


Bumble and Bumble has been a brand that has been popular in the blogging world for years and years now, but as a relative newbie to high-end haircare I've not tried out any of their products. I am in a constant hair battle after years of bleach damage but I'm really excited to try out these products, minis are a great way to try out products before committing to buying the full size product. I've noticed that Boots now have Bumble and Bumble mini sets so I may have be tempted to pick some of those up before I head back to Australia! 

I used to spend a lot of money on buying magazines but in recent years I've started buying magazines less and less. However since I've discovered Elle Australia I haven't missed an issue! I really love both their articles and their editorials, the style of the magazine is just what I look for and I was shocked when I realised they've only been printing for a year. Maybe that's why it seems so fresh and a new angle for Elle magazine and high end glossy magazine's in general. Anyway I included this because of the beautiful pink front colour and I love what Olivia Palermo is wearing on the cover and have some serious hair envy! 

Mario Badescu has been a brand that's been on my radar for a good year or so, after first seeing his products on Audrey Kitchings Instagram, I'm pretty obsessed with Audrey so I was intrigued from then. After researching online I fell in love with the minimalist packaging and organic and natural ingredients, but wanted to shop in store, so when I found them in my local Mecca Cosmetica I knew I had to pick something up. I've been wanting a facial spray for a while and this one smells lovely, and I really love the way it makes my skin feel. 





The Whitepepper is a brand I've followed for years now and I've been a fan of their design aesthetic for a while, I had my eye on this dress for a while and managed to snap it up on a 50% discount code so it was a complete bargain! I rarely wear pink, or prints for that matter but I'm trying to inject some colour and print action into my wardrobe so this is perfect!

 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg




No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top