Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Life is too short

Recent events have made me realise even more than usual how precious life is and how lucky I am. This past year has definitely had it's ups and downs for me and the last few months especially have been pretty tough, but I'm so grateful to be where I am and that my family are healthy.






























Things to remember every day

Life is so precious, you never know whats around the corner, appreciate every minute
Family is the most important thing in the world
Be kind to everyone
Don't hold grudges and don't complain
Be patient and understanding
Be the best you can at everything you do
Take every opportunity that comes your way
Never go to bed angry
Tell your loved ones you love them every day
Train your mind to see the good in everything
See the beauty in the simple things
Understand that life's challenges make you stronger
Be generous, give without expecting anything in return
Be grateful for every second of every day you spend with your loved ones
Be thankful, polite and respectful
Life is too short to stress the small things, try to relax and what will be will be
Smile at strangers























































Mum, Chloe (my sister), Need to take a photo of my dad next week!, Robbie, Nan and Gramps, Matt, Katy-Leigh, Camilla, Claire, Barney, Pebbles, Mr Biggs.

 photo Scan29_zps22ea7d95.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. Love what you said :) Life is too short, need move on all the time :) thanks sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top