Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time

Things for me at the minute are a bit up and down and all over the place. I'm not working very much so I'm broke, looking for new jobs, but I haven't been very good at curbing my shopping addiction. These Vans I've been waiting for for a long time. I love a platform and I love Vans so these are just crazy for me! I'm also a little obsessed with the 90s if you haven't noticed and I can't stop wearing bindis! Gwen Stefani and grunge in general have been a huge inspiration in my wardrobe choices of late! We ended up doing a little shoot, check out my sister's boyfriends page, Matthew Willcocks for more rad photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top - American Apparel, Bobble Hat - Abandon Ship Apparel, Shoes and Socks - Vans, Necklace - Asos

xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, them shoes are pretty awesome too. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos, we like them a lot!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Take a look at:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    And let us know. :)

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top