Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2010

need. to. shop.

I think I'm in some serious need of some retail therapy right now. Since I've back in London (it has only been 3 days) I've been so busy I feel drained already, also looking at Topshop Uniques autumn winter collection I'm fully loving the 'Where the wild things are' style crazy clothes! I think I'd like to mix this colour palette and the furs with florals this summer for a look warm enough to brave the no doubt chilly british summer :)

Photobucket

Loving the antlers and the fur mittens! This reminds me so much of a male fashion shoot from Wonderland magazine a few months ago which I may well scan in as the layering of wool and fur is just amazing!

Photobucket

I want these tights/leggings, they're amazing!! Granny chic for the legs perfect! I also have a skirt just like that one so I'm already having ideas for outfits :)

Photobucket

I want this whole outfit! aaaah! Also love the leafy catwalk very autumnal and pretty :)

Photobucket

And finally I am fully obsessed with Nicola Roberts style and she looked amazing! I want her hair colour and her dress and her shoes ;)

xoxo

ps I'm feeling very shallow so expect more fashion posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top