Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2009

don't you let me go let me go tonight

Heres what i wore today, I'm going to try to post what i wore each day if i can...

Photobucket

Excuse the bizarre facial expression i was a little windswept. Oh dear...

Today has been so so busy I had to get up super early because I had errands to run before i had to go to college for 11. I took in two films to be developed one disposable camera and one ordinary colour film I'm picking them up on friday so i hope they turn out well. I also posted back the tshirt i ordered off topshop because its absolutely shapeless and ugly ]: anyway college was boring and uneventful although it was good to catch up with cerys, and work was really easy I finished ridiculously early.

I'm going to finish this blog tomorrow because im really sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top