Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Leapard Print

I have loved leapard print for years so I'm so pleased that there's so much of it around his season! This Leapard playsuit is one of my favourite things ever, its so easy to wear in many different ways!


I already have the topshop leopard fur coat from years ago and an amazing leopard tunic I got from a charity shop along with the playsuit but I definitely plan on adding to my collection.

These are some of my favourite things from topshop, asos and urban outfitters...

Photobucket

These are my new clogs which I finally got from topshop in the sale, I love them :)

Photobucket

And this is some of my favourite jewellery which I wear all the time!

Photobucket

Ahh I would love to have all of these :) If only i were rich!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see leopard print making a comeback this season too! It's so classic.

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top