Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

London Arts News Favourite Photos 1

So a few people were interested in seeing some of the photos I took during my time working for the London Arts News this term, I have quite a few favourites so I thought I would spread them across 2 posts to save my sanity.

Affordable Arts Fair

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a really great time at this event, I would definitely recommend it to all art enthusiasts. Its a lovely day out, you can get involved in workshops or just browse the art for sale.

Bermondsey

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got to explore different areas of London as a part of my work on the paper which was really interesting, I particularly enjoyed Bermondsey as all the cafes and restaurants were lovely.

Frock Me Vintage Fair

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This vintage fair was truely amazing! You could pick up some really great vintage dresses for bargain prices.

Trends: Glasses

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I didn't actually get to choose the trends, glasses was a bit of a weird one but I liked how the pictures turned out.

Mick Rock Exhibition

Photobucket

This exhibition was in Shoreditch and it was actually terrible I just really liked his work.

Movember

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was actually really fun, getting up close and personal to a lot of moustaches and all for a good cause!

Check back tomorrow for the rest of this post.

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top