Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

www.shopdixi.com

So, I model and style for the lovely shop www.shopdixi.com and I did another shoot a few weeks ago for the first batch of autumn and winter clothes. Autumn/Winter is my favourite clothes wise because I love layering with cute knits and hats so all the clothes were just perfect and I got to have a lot of fun with the styling.
Here are my picks from the website and you can see how I styled them :)

I love the beige boots here, and I love cable knit jumpers and faux fur headbands/hats, such a classic winter look.

Photobucket

This dress is just lovely, and you can really accessorise it in lots of different ways, I love it with clogs though.

Photobucket

This dress reminds me of a sexy bat, can't get much better than that :)

Photobucket

I love this cable knit cardigan, and the school girl socks are so cute!

Photobucket

And I'm seriously obsessed with rings and I love turquoise so these rings are amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top